Welcome to my blog!

Thanks for taking the time to come by and have a read. Sometimes I'm all over the place as my thoughts come randomly so hang in there with me. I'll do my best to be cohesive, I promise. I'll also do my best to keep up with the blog. I promise to always be honest. There's nothing worse than feeling alone in life and like no one understands, but I promise you that there are loads of people going through the same struggles in life, including weight loss, and I'm one of them. Anyway, enjoy! Comments are welcome but don't be rude.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Weight Loss Journey: Jinx

I'm so scared to talk about the "good times" because I'm afraid to jinx myself, but on the other hand I don't want to be a downer every time I write either. It's hard to focus on the positive when there's a lot of negative things happening around me but there really are lots of positives in my life. But today is day 3 of being back on the wagon and I feel really good, the carbo bloat is gone, thank GOD for that. Craig and I joined the gym yesterday. It's just too hot to do anything outside in the summer. I prefer to be outside but its too much right now. I've lost a couple of pounds in the fast few days and I hope that I can continue to see the scale going down. I really want to lose 30 pounds by December. That's when Craig and I are going to England and I really want to just look good and feel good about myself.

My first day at the gym was interesting. I was really encouraged because I am in some kind of shape, I can run on the tread mill, and I'm not just dying. I have a realistic goal of going to the gym twice a week and doing the Wii Fit on the days I don't go. I really love my Wii Fit  so now that I'm motivated, I don't think I'll have a hard time getting back into it.

Short and sweet today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment